Integrated Quality Management System (IMS) policy and environment
Sepehr Service Company, a provider of specialized services in the field of telecom, is one of the leading companies in providing superior solutions in the telecommunications and mobile communications industry and providing a wide range of services in order to gain a worthy position in the business market and achieve The goals of the vision and the realization of its mission, achieving the highest level of service satisfaction, along with the enjoyment of a clean, safe environment and the future generations to enjoy their natural rights are the inalienable rights of their stakeholders and in this regard for objectivity Giving this belief and also considering the macro policies and strategies of the organization, while adhering to the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 standards in the form of an integrated IMS management system, is committed to do the following :
1. Observance of laws and requirements related to quality and environment announced by the competent authorities, related to the services and activities of the organization.
2. Efforts to continuously improve the value chain processes of the organization, with the aim of meeting the needs of all stakeholders and improving their level of satisfaction.
3. Identification, evaluation, control and elimination of effective quality parameters as well as environmental consequences resulting from the activities and services of the organization in normal conditions, change and crisis.
4. Promoting and developing knowledge and culture of quality, environment and increasing the level of participation of all employees and stakeholders to achieve continuous improvement in all related activities.
5. Expand communications with stakeholders in order to continuously improve the components affecting quality and the environment.
While reviewing the said policy when required by the organization, I consider myself committed to do all of the above and also this policy is communicated to all staff and other stakeholders and is made available to the public.
We believe that the optimal and effective implementation of the mentioned management systems depends on the participation of employees and stakeholders. Therefore, we ask everyone to understand this policy and provide constructive suggestions to help the organization achieve the above goals.